The Black Walnut Toastmasters Club welcomes any adult who wishes to improve their communication and leadership skills. We meet Wednesday mornings at 7:30 am to 8:50 am at the SunLife Building (227 King Street South) on the border of Kitchener and Waterloo.
Free parking is available in the SunLife lot by the corner of John St and Park St. Just be sure to be out by 9:00.
Benefits of attending the Black Walnut Toastmasters Club:
- Overcome fear of public speaking
- Improve communication skills
- Improve self-confidence
- Build leadership skills
- Learn how to effectively organize/chair a meeting
- Coordinate and deliver effective presentations
- Enhance listening skills
- Learn how to give constructive evaluation/feedback
- and much more!