The Black Walnut Toastmasters Club welcomes those who want to improve their communication and leadership skills. We meet Wednesday mornings at 7:20 am to 8:50 am at the SunLife Building
Come check out our club if you want to:
- Overcome fear of public speaking
- Improve communication skills
- Improve self-confidence
- Build leadership skills
- Learn how to effectively organize/chair a meeting
- Coordinate and deliver effective presentations
- Enhance listening skills
- Learn how to give constructive evaluation/feedback
- and much more!
You are welcome as a guest at any meeting. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you on the guest list. Arrive before 7:20pm at the Caroline Street entrance (back door) of Sun Life Financial at (227 King St South and Union St) for check in at the security desk. See you there!
Free parking is available in the SunLife lot by the corner of John St and Park St. Just be sure to be out by 9:00.